I just have to say thank you for three more awards which some have sat patiently waiting while others flew in only recently.. I have still a very special award which I will share later with you, As I perhaps need to post this on its own… You may have to bare with me on letting you all know who has been nominated. And you will have to forgive the length of this post also but I thought I would try to do them all in one post.
I so dislike this next bit of having to choose.. But I am going to try this time and stick with the rules, so while some of you will be delighted others may be disappointed. No slight intended, for ALL your blogs bring me Joy and light up my life as I read your many topics and posts. Ok so here goes !
Thank you to oawritingspoemspaintings For this generous nomination back in October. Its taken until now to gather my thoughts together and pass them on..
So the rules of this award are the following:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
- OK ten things you would think would be easy.. lets see,
- 1, I failed my11plus exam aged 11.
- 2, that same year I won a village art prize for my painting of a biblical scene.
- 3, I learned to ride a horse aged 12, but still never learnt how to ride a bicycle.
- 4,I didn’t learn to swim until the age of 13.
- 5, I left school age Fifteen.
- 6, I started Work one week after leaving school in a Textile factory, where I stayed until I got married and left the area.
- 7, I sang in the school Choir, and got a music prize when I was in my last year at school..
- 8, I am the eldest of 5 siblings.
- 9, I used to make my own dresses, skirts, blouses, and my daughters dresses when she was very young.
- 10,I believe if we put our mind to it, we can achieve and do anything, I have learnt how to sew, knit, crochet, paint, decorate, garden, cook and master a computer, all through trial and error… There is no such word as can’t if you try!
- http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ For bringing Sunshine and humour among his News items he shares of events around the world. Shaun Scottish humour smiles through his pain, And I thank Shaun for other award nominations which have been past on.
- http://hanukahthescribe.wordpress.com/ David’s blog writings have a spiritual twists and his beautiful writings and poems are truly inspiring as they ask you to think beyond the self..
- http://julienmatei.com/ at Mirrors of Encounters. Julien helps us wake us up to ourselves as his often short one liners make us think deeper into the meaning of our lives as we look at our reflections!
- http://hrexach.wordpress.com/ Dr Rex uses her blog to post her thoughts and reblog posts with topics we should all be concerned with.
- http://oxherderzen.wordpress.com/ Here you will find many insightful posts about Zen Buddhism along with his own photo’s
- http://jacksjottings.wordpress.com/ Jack you will love.. His blog line says ‘Try even if you fail, but never fail to try.. Jacks unique blog brings you not only the Australian Sunshine, but his smile and posts light up my days I am sure they will light up yours.
- http://marinakanavaki.com/ always brings Sunshine with her wonderful art and music.. check out her blog and allow the Sunshine in
- http://adamsart.wordpress.com/ Debs art is unique as she gifts us with her digital art creations which leave many a smile upon my face.. You will not come away without a smile I promise you.
- http://endlesslightandlove.com/ Mark whose posts bring upliftment and insights about his own Spiritual journey with many enlightening posts.
10. http://artevolutions.wordpress.com/ Lizzie is another artist with creative flare, she links her artwork with soul messages… a must see blog and those who feel creative can join in the fun..
Keep Scrolling more to come
Thank you to Shaun for the first of these Blog awards over at
The rules for this Award are
1-Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2-Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3-Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4-Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link:http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5-You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience!
6-And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
So There are a few Blogs I enjoy which I think deserve award which are the following. I have picked out 5 for Blog of the Year Award….. But I could have picked out many more… If time would Allow I would mention you all as I love each and every blog I visit…
Thank YOU! for Making my 2013 such an enjoyable year..
- http://living-simply-free.com/ I have chosen Lois’s blog of the year because it is so full of great finds and eco friendly saving ideas, as she recycles some amazing finds as she restores what other have thrown away.. Her Friday Favourites is a must see on its own as she brings together interesting’s ideas and posts links she has visited over the week.. Lois you deserve this Blog of the Year 2013 As you inspire us to live simply respecting Nature and our environment.
- http://poeticparfait.com/ Christy’s Poetic Parfait is a blog well worth the visit. She has recently published a book of her poems Called Pathways to Illumination. Christy is a special Lady ..
- http://ladybluerose.wordpress.com/ Maryrose’s poetry has to be read to understand her unique ability in capturing our Imagination and Magical wisdom of connection to the Universe, Love, and Nature.. I go there to unwind as I read her beautiful words..
- http://tonningsen.wordpress.com/ Eric’s Blog was a wonderful find, even though I have not followed him for long, his inspiring posts realign us to what really matters in life..
- http://zendictive.wordpress.com/ Zendictive is full of Wisdom, I have been fortunate in following some wise and wonderful Zen stories here upon my friend blog..
And Lastly Thank you to Mike from Eye Dancers for his award too on Blog of the Year award which means I have collected 2 nominations and so 2 stars and can now proudly show this award. Mike site is a site devoted to the Young Adult sci-fi/fantasy novel The Eye-Dancers. Thank you Mike for allowing me to now pick up Two Stars…
The above rules apply…. and I am going to pass onto 3 more wonderful Blogs.
- http://rumpydog.com/ Rumpy, is an Alaskan Malamute. And his Mum/Mom/Jen does some fantastic work with animal rescue and is committed to animal welfare. Rumpy lives with DeDe , and June Buggie the Cat who can be very vocal…. So I would love you to go visit them and give them your support…
- http://zitroneblog.wordpress.com/ Gislinde is my special German Friend, she has been following me and I her for some time, and you will be delighted with her wonderful and colourful blog…
- http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ Extinction Protocol keeps us informed with the many environmental things which are happening around our world.. Such as Volcanic activities, weather and other informative information..
So Thank you so much to those who have nominated Me.. And enjoy your Day and weekend…
Much Love and Gratitude
~And Thank you for reading~